Kingston University Sustainability and Biodiversity Life is project by Ahsan Khan a multidisciplinary designer studying an MA in Sustainable Design.
The project aims to raise awareness with students and staff so they can enjoy the Hogsmill riverside by understanding its biodiversity and protecting the habitat.
This website is a journey of how the project will develop and a blog to open up user engagement.
- Raise awareness amongst students and staff to Improve biodiversity around riverside.
- Explore approaches for behaviour change.
- Engage primary school children to have a better understanding of local wildlife.
- Involve students and staff in responding to the brief using user-centered design methods.
- Help create a space that can be enjoyed by students and staff.